This one-day workshop exposes participants to what Holistic Management is and what it can do for people, their land, and their finances.
By the end of the workshop participants will have a good awareness of the basics and be able to share that awareness with friends and family. They will know how and where to get the training they will need to successfully practice Holistic Management.
Topics addressed will include:
- The four key insights that led to the development of Holistic Management
- Reading the land: understanding the four ecosystem processes
- The tools used to manage ecosystem processes
- How to make decisions that get you where you want to go in the most economically, socially, and environmentally sound way using:
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Holistic Land Planning
- Holistic Ecological Monitoring
- Holistic Planned Grazing